Sports Development Program
A Group Volunteer Program
- Rates & Dates
- Apply Now
Working Together to Deliver Immediate Measurable Change
Who should apply?
A wide range if groups - special interest, school, community, church, college or university - who are energetic and enthusiastic about sports and sports coaching in rural African schools.
- Coaching and drills in a range of sports including football, netball, cricket and rounders
Volunteers work in various rural township schools in the wider Chintsa area.
Download a sample itinerary (COMING SOON)
Volunteers stay in shared accommodation in a serviced and catered house overlooking Chintsa beach.
- Shared accommodation
- Communal kitchen & living area
- Hot & cold running water
- Bath & shower room facilities
- All bedding and linen included
All group projects are tailor-made upon request, available all year round and priced according to group requirements.
Group Package Basics
- Accommodation in shared, serviced houses or camps
- Three meals per day whilst on project
- Transport to and from project daily
- Support of our experienced on-site project co-ordinators and group leaders
- Shuttle from East London airport upon arrival and departure
- Airfares and flights
- Travel Insurance
Terms and Conditions of application:
- Volunteers must have a competent level of spoken English
- Payment must be received in full before placements can be confirmed