*NEW* Sports Development Project
- Apply Now
Teamwork, Leadership, Respect, Dignity... share the wonderful world of sport with children in rural South Africa
Who should apply
Highly motivated individuals who are enthusiastic about sharing a love of sport, healthy living and fitness with disadvantaged children in South Africa. This project is a great opportunity for those looking to gain experience in teaching and sports coaching.
- Spend mornings teaching sports skills in various rural schools in the wider Chintsa area
Volunteers stay in shared accommodation in a serviced and catered house overlooking Chintsa beach (single accommodation available upon request and for an additional fee).
- Shared accommodation
- Communal kitchen & living area
- Hot & cold running water
- Bath & shower room facilities
- All bedding and linen included
- Washing machine available for volunteer use
Click here to see images of the volunteer house on flickr.
Terms and Conditions of application:
- Volunteers must be aged 18+ to take part in the project.
- Volunteers must have a competent level of spoken English
- Volunteers must provide a certificate to prove that a Police Check has been undertaken in their country of residence
- Volunteers must supply payment in full before placement can be confirmed